Saturday, January 7, 2012

Set Goals, Not Resolutions! Why???

We're Going Places!!!!!
So here's another new-to-me idea I learned yesterday - Set goals for yourself, not resolutions!
What's the difference, you may say?  I was curious to know, too.
So here it is - and this will set you free from a whole lot of guilt later on -
Goals are something you work toward, step by step, at your own pace.
Resolutions are hard and fast - you either meet them or you don't.
And here's the biggest difference - people tend to beat themselves up if they don't meet a resolution -
but since a goal is something you work toward, or more precisely
keep working on -
it has no set deadline, and as long as you keep taking baby-steps towards it -
you'll feel good, feel like you're accomplishing something worthwhile - and
will keep working on it til it's done!!!
(Yay for you!!!  Clapping!!!)

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I've stopped making new year resolutions. I just try to be the best me that I can every day.
    ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Heirloom Seeds